Meet Jacob, a 22 year old Spotify playlist curator from Lansing, Michigan.
“This playlist is a complete vibe. ”
What can you tell us about your playlist and you?
- It's extremely diverse with its age of music and tone of pace. It puts you in a place that completely helps introduce a way of escape. A complex yet simple description of myself would be a mixture of laurel canyon and mo town music.
What made you make this playlist?
- I've struggled personally with chronic anxiety my whole life and it started as something of a coping mechanism for me. I wanted something I knew I could use to fall asleep, distract me from everyday evils and the weight of living.
Who are some of your favorite new and upcoming artists?
- Dermot Kennedy, Raz Simone and Twiddle
What are your current dreams and aspirations?
- My only dream and aspiration of life is leaving a positive and unforgettable impact on everyone i meet.
Who are your biggest influences or inspirations?
- Make sure the family is taken care of by any means.
Why is music so important to you?
- I think music is so important because there is nothing more powerful than being able to feel what the artist felt while making the music