Meet Natalie, a 29 year old Spotify playlist curator from London, UK.
“It ranges from ABBA to Fountains of Wayne and everything in between.”
What can you tell us about your playlist and you?
- The playlist is a mixture of songs from my adolescence and early adulthood to keep me motivated. As a secondary music teacher, it’s something of a guilty pleasure to listen to.
What made you make this playlist?
- We were going through a stressful time and having to move house. We created and played this to keep us packing our belongings.
Who are some of your favorite new and upcoming artists?
- Not new but listening to the folk artist Heidi Talbot.
What are your current dreams and aspirations?
- To become a professional classical singer
Who are your biggest influences or inspirations?
- Sara Bareilles, Janet Baker, and Alan Menken